Wednesday, October 1, 2008

My first blog

Ok, after spending so much time stalking the blogs of my beautiful cousins I am finally starting my own. (thank you Jennifer, Autumn, and Kylie!) So bear with me as I learn...
As most of you know I am a mom of 3 busy kids; Connor(10) Bryce(8 on Oct 9) and Kate (3)

Here are some things that keep us busy and you can expect to read in my blog; Guitar lessons, choir, cub scouts, hockey, Green Team(environmental stuff), and ballet. And in just a couple of months SKIING!!!! We can't wait for the snow, although the present weather in fabulous! Also, we have taken over management of our rental property and are trying to pick up more properties. So I have been responding to lots of inquiries trying to get them booked! Check out our website: www.summitescapesco.com. On another note I am expanding my photography business. I am partnering with a friend who is also a photographer. We will call it Double Vision. Along with our portrait and scenic photography we will be doing real estate photography. John is busy with several projects as well. Maybe one of our endeavors will finally produce some income!

So, in closing, I welcome you to our blog and look forward to your comments about our crazy life!

4 comments:

Lynn said...

Amy,
I am so glad that you started a blog. It will be much easier for your Uncle Dennis and me to keep up with your busy life! I love your heading. You are off to a great start! With love, Lynn

Tse Family said...

Yay! Blogging is such an outlet for me and such a great way for friends and family to keep up with life in our world. You are so busy! I am slowly wading into the busyness and it is scary. I keep thinking, what was I thinking having 3 kids?!? But it is a lot of fun.
I'll add you to my list of blogs to read. Welcome!

Kylie Reising said...

Amy,
Yay, thanks for sharing your blog with me! Now, I'll be stalking you faithfully and keeping up with your cute family!
Kylie

Autumn said...

Yay! welcome to the world of blogging. sounds like y'all are as busy as ever! Have fun blogging! :)