Bryce celebrated his 8th birthday Oct 9th! Hard to believe he is so grown up. I asked him what he would like for his birthday breakfast and he requested French toast served to him in bed! Being a school morning breakfast in bed did not happen, but he did get his French toast. Then he was off to spend his birthday at school. I made cupcakes and took them to his class, which they all enjoyed. We had a party at our house on Friday evening. WAY more boys than I need running around on a regular basis!! But they had lots of fun playing flag football and wallball outside, then painting t-shirts and hitting the pinata. Hotdogs, cake, and presents and I was glad it was over!
We had planned to go to Elitch Gardens(Six Flags) in Denver on Saturday. But it was cold and rainy so much to the kids dismay we had a change of plans. We hung out at Scott, Kristin and Hunter's instead. Had good food and good wine...way better than fighting crowds in the rain! Driving home over the mountain that night there was a nice snow storm. We were all excited to see the white stuff!! Of course it was only on the mountains, but it won't be long. We are ready for winter and skiing. We all got our ski passes Saturday, too.
YIPPEE!!
1 comment:
Wow! He looks so big! What a handsome fella! :)
Post a Comment